New York State Office of Victim Services

If you were injured as a result of a crime and have suffered serious financial hardship or are a person who depended on a victim of crime for support, you may be eligible to receive compensation from the State of New York. NCDA's Crime Victim Advocates can assist you in navigating this process, including filling out your application. You can also contact the New York State Office of Victim Services directly for further information at 212-417-5160.